Our Founder Fellowship features:
- a rigorous in person & online business boot camp powered by Creative Startups
- a local & global network of mentors
- pro bono legal services from DLA Piper and the Maryland Volunteer Lawyers for the Arts
- a demo day and a closed door investor pitch (with the chance to win seed funding up to $15,000!)
- a 6 month subsidized residency at one of Baltimore’s top creative incubators including Eubie Blake for performance, Open Works for product based companies, ETC and Betamore for creative tech companies, and Impact Hub for creative social entrepreneurs.
This program is free for participants, but we believe in paying it forward. Fellows will be required to develop and conduct a workshop in their community in partnership with BCAN as part of the program.
Workshops & Mentorship
March 26-May 11, 2018
Tuesdays & Thursdays
May 21-May 25 – 8am-10pm
June 1-November 30
with monthly cohort meetups and networking events
Applications for the Founder Fellowship 2018 Cohort are currently closed and will re-open in Fall 2018.
Still have questions? Feel free to reach out at email@example.com.
accelerating entrepreneurs, building the creative economy
Creative Startups is a 501(c)3 founded in 2007. Based in the highly creative city of Santa Fe, New Mexico, Creative Startups reaches a global audience with workshops, seminars, and their Creative Startups Accelerator.